Specialty Insurance

Insurance Brokers of Mn, Inc offers more than 700 insurance products over and above the coverages sold by most independent agencies.

Filter Results by Coverage Name (Use the first letter of any coverage title)

Category Coverages

Complete Event Protection

Events, both small and large, can take many unexpected turns. Risk exposure for clients include interruptions, problematic weather, and liability. This Category of specialty insurance coverage includes four important policies: Special Event Liability, Event Cancellation, Weather Insurance, and Prize Indemnity. Whether you're planning a wedding, a hole-in-one grand prize at a tournament, or a music festival for thousands, this is coverage you'll want to understand.

Complete Event Protection
  • Prize Indemnity

    Prize indemnity insurance is indemnification insurance for a promotion in which the promoter pays a premium to an insurance company, which then reimburses the insured should a prize be given away.

Flood Insurance

Flooding is defined by the National Flood Insurance Program as a general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of two or more acres of normally dry land area or two or more properties (at least one of which is your property) from: Overflow of inland waters, unusual and rapid accumulation or runoff...

Flood insurance policies cover physical damage to your property and possessions from floods or flood-related losses due to rising water in high risk areas. The federal government runs the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), which can issue flood insurance policies. Even if you have, renters, condo, landlord, mobile home or business insurance, you may need to purchase a separate flood insurance policy to have protection from flood damage. Most homeowners insurance policies do not cover damage caused by flooding. This is important to check when getting flood insurance quotes. If your community participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), you can buy flood insurance coverage through agents enrolled in the NFIP-Direct program.

Flood Insurance
  • Commercial Excess Flood Program

    Our Commercial Excess Flood Program provides coverage excess of an NFIP policy limit.

Individual Coverages

There are no coverages matching the current selected filter for this category. Please select another filter letter or "view all."

Additional Categories

Zoos and Zoological Societies

Zoos and Zoological Societies
Zoos can be very large and diverse or very small and specialized. They may be open to the general public or limited to only researchers. The consistency is that wild animals are kept in a controlled environment in which they are cared for by human handlers. The entities may be governmental, for profit or not-for-profit entities. Risks include walk-through and drive-through zoos, wildlife refuges, parks, and aquariums. Coverages available include commercial general liability, property, commercial automobile, business income, inland marine, workers compensation, crime, food-borne illness, excess/umbrella liability, and professional liability. Animal mortality coverage may be available on a stand-alone basis. This explanation of insurance benefits is provided by Insurance Marketplace.

Haven’t found the coverages you're looking for?

As a USA InsureNet Agency, we have access to the nation's premier directory of specialty products and programs.  You can download this below.

The 58th Edition of The Insurance Marketplace by Rough Notes contains more than 700 coverages, programs, and service industry categories and is the most widely used directory in our industry for locating Specialty Market Providers. 

If you see a coverage you are interested in, please reach out through the contact us button for more information. 

Download the Directory

Specialty coverage landing page provided by 

USA InsureNet logo

Specialty coverage definitions are copyrighted by

Insurance Market Place



Specialty insurance coverages and programs are offered by independent agencies that market/sell those insurance products. These coverages come from companies known as "Specialty Market Providers" or "SMPs" and are represented by Insurance Brokers of Mn, Inc.

Insurance Brokers of Mn, Inc, 900 E Main St, Anoka, MN 55303, USA | Phone: 763-323-3000